Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jude Law Pays A Visit To ‘Sesame Street’

Earlier this month we got to see a cute (if a bit odd) video of Colin Farrell on Sesame Street and today we get to check out a new vid of hottie Jude Law on Sesame Street. Jude and some Muppet friends teach kiddies about the word “cling” in this cute new video: Jude Law [...]

Last night Darion and I attended a Heroes & Villains themed Hallowe’en party hosted by our friends PJ and Tara and we had a total blast. I decided to dress up like one of my all-time fave villains … Cobra Commander:




Unfortch, Cobra Commander‘s hood isn’t really conducive for Hallowe’en parties so I pretty much only wore it for photos … but we had a blast at PJ and Tara’s party. After the jump, check out some of the photos we snapped last night …




Ugh. Last night’s great time resulted in a splitting headache today … so I’ll have to rest up before tonight’s festivities. I’m excited to wear my second Hallowe’en costume tonight … Stay tuned!!



Michael Heizer
Breast Feeding in public
Mark Rothko
travailler sur Internet
Cesar Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment